Sunday, December 23, 2007

Oh brother....

Ellie loves Gram. Ellie misses Gram. Ellie is rebelling until Gram comes, no sleeping night or day. Just crying Gram, Grammaaamaa, Gram. She has been throwing massive fits everytime the phone rings, thinking it must be Gram. We actually had to unplug our phone yesterday. In between the 31 min long distance call she made (trying to call Gram) and the fits I said forget it. If people want to talk to me they can email. UGH. Thank goodness Gram is coming in two weeks. This girl knows what she wants and she wants it NOW.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

NOW THAT SHE HAS HER SPECIAL PHONE SHE CAN CALL ME WHENEVER I'M AWAKE. PLEASE YOU BETTER SET RULES LIKE AFTER NAP YOU CAN CALL GRAM I WANT TO TO GROW RIGHT AND SHE WON'T IF SHE SKIPS NAPS BESIDES I'LL PROBABLY NEED ONE WITH ALL THE HEAVY PLAYING THAT WE WILL BE DOING.